Łączna liczba wyświetleń

piątek, 28 grudnia 2012

Alfabet Directioner:**

Alfabet Directioner
A- Andy, Another World, Anglia, Anne, Amy, anioły
B- Back For You, Bradford, Bad Boy, Boobear, Baby Lux, British, Bromance
C- cud natury, c'mon c'mon, cheshire, cat, Change My Mind, carrot
D- Directioners, Daddy, Danielle, Doncaster, Demi
E- England, Eleanor, Everything About you, Ed Sheeran
F- Forever Young, Food, Fzzy
G-Gotta Be You, Gemma, Greace
H- Harry, Holmes Chapel, Higgins, Heart Attack, Horan, Holmes Chapel, Home, Handsome
I- I would, I wish, I want, Irresistible, Irlandia, I Should've Kissed You
J- James, Javaad, Josh, Jon, Joke
K- Kiss You, Kevin, Kochamy Was, Kids in America
L- Lwwy, Lanielle, Liam, Louis, Little Things, Last first kiss, Loved you First, luty, Larry
M- Magic, Moments, More Than This, Malik
N- Niall, Na na na, Nobody Compares, Nobody Knows, Niam, Nouis, Narry, Nado's
O- One Direction, One Things, Only Girl(In The World), Over Again
P-Perrie, paski, Payne, Peazer, Paul
R- Rock Me, reklama Pepsi, Ruth
S- Styles, Safaa, Summer Love, Stand Up, Stole My Heart, Save You Tonight, Sexi boys
T- Taken, Tomlinson, Tommo, Tom, Trisha, Take Me Home, Truly Madly Deeply
U- Up All Night, Use Somebody
V- _________
W-WMYB, Wishing On A Star, William, Wolverhampton
X-X-factor
Y- You Are So Beautiful, Your Song
Z- Zayn, Ziall, Zouis, Zarry, Ziam

2 komentarze: